What does this position offer?
- Flexible Working Hours and very flexible Work from Home regulation
- Interesting and long term project(s)
- 28 Vacation Days and unlimited contract
- Great personal and professional development possibilities
- Possibility to become CTO longterm
- International team and flat hierarchies
What will be your tasks?
- As the first DevOps Engineer within the company you'll directly work with the CISO and support him sometimes with some security topics
- One of your daily tasks would be to maintain and provide cloud infrastructure
- The maintenance and further development of the CI/CD pipelines as well as monitoring are also part of your job
- You support our software developers with all infrastructure topics in our Cloud environment and with DevOps engineering
What should you bring?
- At least 2 years of work experience within the Linux environment (Infrastructure)
- Fundamental knowledge with Cloud (preferable AWS or Azure)
- Infrastructure as Code is nothing new to you and you already worked with tools like Terraform, Ansible or something comparable
- You already worked with containerization
- Fluent English, German is a big plus
- The drive to create something great and develop yourself on every level possible
My Client is a very secure and dynamic Start Up. They developed a Dating App with already 10.000+ Users and are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their Team in Berlin.
Starting there to support the Software Developer Team on the Infrastructure part you also would have great opportunities long term to become the CTO and start a great adventure in and with the company.
Does the position and the company sound interesting to you?
Then write to me now or apply today by mail.
You are welcome to send me your documents including salary expectations and start date to [email protected] :)
I am looking forward to your application!