DevOps Engineer | Remote | AWS, Lambda, Node.js/React, Python
A Machine Learning video platform company is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to be their infrastructure guru and drive automation and data management! The company has experienced tremendous growth over the past year (revenue tripled!) and they are continuing to grow their client base year after year.
If you're looking for a relaxed environment where you're never asked to work after hours, this is the place for you! The team is remote and they offer unlimited PTO, annual bonus up to 10% as well as several other perks!
- Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- Must be remote from CST or EST time zones.
Tech stack: Node.JS/React, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, Docker, Git, Ansible, AWS
- Automate the deployment and environment management processes
- Create and maintain local development environments as well as staging, QA, and production remote environments
-Set up containers
-Communicate challenges and strategies to technical and non-technical team members
- Participate in spring planning
- 2+ years experience in Devops in a web based application environment
- Highly experience with AWS and its tools and functions
- Background working with Node.JS apps
- Proficient with Python or Bash
- Ansible, Terraform, Lambda, Docker experience
- Experience scaling applications and databases
- Bonus if you have experience with ML, AI and/or big data