DevOps Engineer - Paying Up To £60K - Flexible Working.
I am currently supporting a successful client in the pharmaceutical industry who are in search of a DevOps Engineer to help assist and create their next generation products. This company places great importance in allowing its employees high autonomy, therefore enabling you to add your own personal touch when building your showpieces. Furthermore, personal progression is at their forefront through providing both mentorship and personal development plans.
You will play a pivotal role in managing the product infrastructure all the way through from the development to production stages. In particular you will need to ensure optimal internal and external user experience Moreover, you will be working with the development team to help evolve and improve current products as well as aid the creation of the next generation products.
- Proven experience with Azure specifically in AKS.
- A confident understanding of various programming languages such as Python or Go.
- Knowledge of database technologies such as MySQL.
- Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform and Salt.
- A strong experience with CI/CD and source control with Git.
- A passion to engineer solutions using top methods.
- A security first design philosophy.
- Exposure with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Serverless.
- Fixing errors caused by New Relic.
- Automating repetitive tasks involving up to date serverless technologies.
- Setting up monitoring and alert.
- Creating tools and systems to improve the systems reliability.
- Building and maintaining CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Designing scalable, reliable, and maintainable infrastructure.
- Building infrastructure using Terraform.
If this role suits you then please APPLY NOW or alternatively please email your CV to [email protected].
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.