DevOps Engineer - London
A great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is a leading technology and service organisation. As a DevOps Engineer you will be working alongside a skilled team where you will apply your knowledge and skills.
Ideally you will be able to bring a mixture of technical and soft skills with a passion for cloud engineering and programming.
You will have the opportunity to grow, train and further develop your career within this company who really value their team members!
This role offers great flexibility, whilst you remain remote during Covid my client is happy for you to chose after Covid where you work with 1 or 2 visits a month to site expected to their Essex based office.
What you will be doing
- Working with a modern tech stack to include Docker & Kubernetes
- Working as part of a team on both Greenfield & Existing projects
- The ability to solve complex problems
Salt, Chef, Ansible
- Azure - AKS
- Salt, Chef, Ansible
- Building infrastructure with Terraform
- Linux & Windows Server Administration
- Building and maintaining CI and CD pipelines
- If you have all of the above - not all skills are needed!
- If you're available immediately or within the next 3 months
- If you can start within 1 month
Salary is dependent on experience. There is a 2 stage video interview process, apply directly or to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.