- Build, Manage and refactor the CI/CD pipeline.
- Automate areas within the CI/CD pipeline, focused on quality and repeatability.
- Manage the deployments to our development, testing and production environments.
- Test that the deployments operate after updating.
- Manage Kubernetes/Rancher/Docker/Docker Hub execution environments.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Provide support in developing new product lines and upgrading existing products.
- Coordinate with product management teams in defining project scope and approaches.
- Work with project team to design prototypes to validate application functionality.
- Participate in design reviews as needed and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Analyze software issues and recommend workaround solutions.
- Develop best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability and availability.
- Respond to client queries and concerns professionally and build positive customer relationships.
- Assist in development of design documents, white papers and training documents.
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting software (product) development
- Proven experience building complex web systems
- Experience preferable developing in a containerized environment (Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, ELK)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in networking and network security
- Experience in a scripting language
- Groovy and shell scripting preferred
- Experience this Linux administration and security
- Experience administering a DBMS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field is a plus