This firm of financial consultants specialising in pensions, investment and insurance have built an incredible presence in the UK securing the best investments, insurance and pension options for their clients. If working with some of the best minds in the UK to provide innovative client-focussed solutions is a priority for you - our client promises to deliver a career move of dreams. As an ultra investor in AI (think Chat GPT), you'll be working at the forefront of technological advancement and making a name for yourself along the way in a wider network!
As Delivery Manager you'll be working under the Head of Delivery to drive successful outcomes throughout the business by way of working cross-functionally and collaboratively within the skilled DevOps team. By adopting a task-based approach, and with adaptable iterative delivery, you'll apply, embed and ultimately champion Agile practices.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Lead the successful delivery of Agile projects, primarily focussed on product development
- Facilitate team productivity and effectiveness regarding appropriate resource allocation, task-level coordination, and prioritisation
- Advising team members regarding optimal Agile approaches to task-level delivery
- Assist in team development to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Supporting the development of Agile practices within a maturing Agile environment, that is seeking to establish and embed best practices
- We would love to hear from you if you have moved from Waterfall to Agile working!
- Minimum 2 years SCRUM Master experience
- SCRUM certification
- 2 years experience Project Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools; Azure DevOps, Microsoft Planner, Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
If this Delivery Manager position is of interest, please submit your CV in response.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the position in any more detail, please get in contact using the details provided.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.