Delivery Manager - London - £50-65K
Are you a Delivery Manager looking for a step up in your career in a growing, fast-paced environment?
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading music and entertainment company who reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week! You will play a pivotal role in supporting the business' technology delivery and working on the technology roadmap for one of the most exciting transformation agendas in the media and entertainment market in the UK and beyond!
- Assisting in the acceleration of the business' technology delivery roadmap using agile methodologies.
- You will be involved in managing and delivering individual projects, whilst also working on multiple projects at any on time.
- Working closely with Product, Engineering and QA colleagues to define and deliver projects in the technology portfolio.
- Mitigating risks, communicating potential setbacks and informing on progress updates to key stakeholders.
- Refining their approach to lean/agile process, working with the business to strive for continuous improvement.
- At least 4+ years of commercial experience as a Delivery Lead/Manager.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering high profile technology initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong ability in being able to adopt appropriate delivery methods.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Previous experience working alongside senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with an Agile certification being highly desirable.
- A degree in a technical field is highly desirable.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a track record of being able to stick to demanding deadlines relating to project deliverables
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels.
- Be able to use your resourceful, initiative and process-driven mindset as well as your exceptional organisational skills and driven approach.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.