Hybrid - 3 days a week Chipping Norton
£45,000 - £55,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced DBA/Bi developer to join an exciting team on hybrid basis with 3 days a week travel to Chipping Norton.
As a DBA/Bi Developer you will have experience providing full technical support for the data held within a MDS. You will have had first hand experience troubleshooting, planned maintenance and continuous improvement activities regarding Data Warehouse and reports.
This opportunity is one not to be missed working with a fantastic team offering a great remuneration package and an opportunity to work your way up to senior.
- Work closely with team members to ensure support and guidance
- Creating data resource dashboards
- Support and enhance front end data analysis
- Ensure Change control and validation procedures are adhered to
- Data architect for all operation based network and data paths
- Housekeeping on SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of ETL tools
- Data Plumbing experience
- Knowledge of BI tools
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Manufacturing background would be advantageous
- A passion for Bi, data engineering and analytics
- Experience with HA and DR options for SQL
If you are looking for a new position with a fantastic company then please click 'Apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.