Austin Fraser has partnered with a local Boutique Investment Management firm to find a BI SQL Developer. You will be their Database Subject Matter Expert, working directly with leadership.
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
Benefits of BI SQL Developer
- Competitive Salary and Matched 401K Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Away plus Bank Holidays
- Health and Life Insurance Plans for you and your family
- Paid company and individual volunteer opportunities
- Matching gift program
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible work schedule to assist you in balancing your personal priorities
Responsibilities of BI SQL Developer
- Structure overall data strategy and maintain newly built data warehouse.
- Streamline data flows throughout systems and aid in data veracity checks
- Aid in development process and provide feedback on the development lifecycle.
Qualifications of BI SQL Developer
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages (preferably Java, C#, and Python)
- Database Administrator background (preferable Microsoft Transact SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and Azure backends)
- Business intelligence tools knowledge (specifically Tableau or Power BI) and experience curating data sources for business users to interact with in BI Tools
- Experience with Crystal Reporting, .NET Development (specifically GrapeCity ActiveReports)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques (clustering, artificial neural networks)
- Experience working with creating data architectures