Data Warehouse Manager - London - Flexible Working - Paying Up To £70-90,000
Are you a Data Warehouse Manager looking to work for one of the UK's best loved media and entertainment organisations?
I am currently supporting a successful leading media and entertainment client who are captivating and reaching over 50 million individuals across the UK every week. You will play a pivotal role in building and transforming their data warehousing and modelling practices. This opportunity will offer you the chance to build and lead a team of data professionals as well as pushing the businesses to becoming the market-leading data business. Additionally, you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks, collaborative working environment whereby your voice will be heard, state of the art offices based in the heart of Central London.
- Assist the business towards becoming a self-serve analytics organisation by implementing the vision for the tooling, techniques and skillsets required
- Create semantic layers so that partners across the business can engage with the large variety of outstanding datasets that are available
- Develop operational standards and deploy modern data processing techniques, such as the latest data quality frameworks and DevOps practices
- Create data warehousing solutions to enhance the utility of realtime and Big Data datasets
- Act as a mentor and lead a team of data warehousing and engineering experts towards being the best
- Proven experience creating an analytics platform
- Extensive knowledge of SQL-oriented systems (Ideally Snowflake)
- Experienced knowledge of data architecture and modelling techniques
- Worked with BI platforms/tooling (Ideally Tableau, Looker, PowerBI)
- Proven leadership experience
- Knowledge of structured or custom ETL/ELT management
- Knowledge of "Big Data"/NoSQL platforms.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.