As a Data Scientist, you will be expected to create innovative solutions to solve business problems by using advanced machine learning, statistical modeling, and optimization techniques and turning them into real-world solutions. You will solve business-critical problems inside a company that has a data-driven strong culture. You will see your contributions make a material impact on the business's bottom line.
Salary: $120k - $155k and bonus
Visa Status: US Citizens OR Green Card Holder
- Use statistical, machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- Participate in the development, validation, and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools.
- Develops, validates and executes algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Skills: Python, SQL, AWS
- Ph.D. in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research or engineering.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.