As the Data Science Manager, you will be leading a team that is expected to create innovative solutions to solve business problems by using advanced machine learning, statistical modeling, and optimization techniques and turning them into real-world solutions.
You will solve business-critical problems inside a company that has a data-driven culture.
You will see your contributions make a material impact on the business's bottom line.
Salary: $150k - $175k with a bonus
Location: Austin or San Antonio
Who are you?
- 2+ years as a Data Science Manager (No team lead)
- 5+ years experience building and implementing models in a production environment
- Technical expertise in statistics (linear and mixed effects models) and tree-based machine learning methods (random forests, boosted machines, XGBoost, etc.)
- Ability to execute the following technical tasks: streamlining processes for machine learning model development, evaluation, and monitoring; identifying pain points/areas of opportunity in those processes; and assessing tools to help improve those processes
What are you doing?
- Work directly with the VP of Data Science to set the processes and standards for new Data Science department
- Dealing with business partners and translating their needs into technical requirements
- Mentor, coach and train junior Data Scientists
Why this company?
- Grow and develop this team!
- Have a say and feel heard
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.