Data Reliability Engineer
You will report to the Director of Engineering to ensure small business are protected and ultimately able to handle Cyber Security threats.
As the Senior Database Engineer, most of your time will be spent working directly with the CTO as the first Data Reliability Engineer on the team.
This Engineering Department is established and are now bringing YOU in at the right time. YOU will be able to make an impact!
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $180k - $210k AND Bonus AND Equity
**We can discuss a higher salary if the role interests you.**
Who are you?
- You love to be hands-on
- Teamwork and collaboration are key to you
- You seek to learn new tools and technologies
- Skills: CitusDB, AWS and Linux
What are you doing?
- Automate setup, scaling and maintenance of the distributed back-end database using an infrastructure as code mindset.
- You'll be working with a smart and diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done.
Why join this company?
- They are helping the 99% of small businesses
- Team collaborative environment
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.