- being the key point of contact for the data engineering team
- promote the use of engineering best practises
- update and optimise the data infrastructure
- create dashboards and other tools required to monitor the data infrastructure, pipelines, ETL and analytics delivery processes
- drive to solve problems
- knowledge of the latest dev ops tools and practises
- experience as infrastructure as code
- experience with data pipelines within AWS (glue, datapipeline, athena, EMR, DMS, spark)
- database replication and databases like MYSQL, MariaDB,
- experience building CI/CD pipelines for java/python codestack
- experience with GIT
- experience with applications deployed in AWS
- experience with configuration management and provisioning tools
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.