Data Engineering Manager
Up to 102k
London/Oxford - Hybrid
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join an established organisation developing domain solutions and cybersecurity for a better tech future. The aim of the company is creating a more inclusive and secure environment to live in. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that enjoys being hands on, open minded and has strong experience with Kafka and Spark. In return you will benefit from bonus schemes, private medical insurance and many more!
- Leading multidisciplinary teams in building a highly secure scalable platform
- Taking ownership of the engineering road map
- Leading projects
- Being hands on when required
- 1-1 sessions with team members
- Involvement of recruitment of your team
- Experience as an engineering manager
- Experience building platforms with data technologies such as - Kafka, Spark, Druid, Cassandra, Elastic or similar
- Strong experience with cloud services, such as AWS
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is highly desirable
- Understanding of data security and controls
- Strong technical background - 5+ years of experience as an Engineer
- Enjoys working in a hybrid environment
- Happy to go above and beyond to ensure both you and your team are adhering to the best practices.
If this role sounds like you.. Click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.