Data Engineer - Team Lead
Reports To: The Data Engineer will report to the Director of Data Science & Engineering and be the second member of the Data Science team.
After raising another $50 million in funding this organization is building a Data Science & Engineering Department. The Director was the first hire and YOU will be the second hire on the team. While at the start the expectations will be for you to work as an individual contributor with a team being built around you.
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $130k - $165k with equity and full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Capture streaming data from IoT devices into the cloud
- Build real-time data pipelines with Kafka
- Help to hire, mentor and train new team members
- Be the technical Data Engineering expert within the organization
- 5+ years experience as a Data Engineer
- 1+ years experience leading/mentoring
- Skills: Python, ETL, Airflow, Kafka, and Spark
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.