As a Data Engineer, you will heavily assist with moving data through the organization's infrastructure. You will work with top emerging technologies and tools for data storage, processing, and analytics, and build crucial services for our data-centered company. Your support will allow the continued development of innovative analytic tools and data sets that allow customers to make data-driven decisions.
Contract Length: 6 months
Hourly Rate: $60 - $75
In this role you will:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Use your python programming ability to interact with third-party APIs as data sources
- Be a key contributor to a cloud-based data pipeline creation & orchestration
- 4+ years as a Data Engineer
- Python, SQL, AWS, Scala, and CI/CD
- Experience designing, implementing, deploying, troubleshooting, and managing high-capacity and scalable cloud-based distributed and streaming data pipelines.
- Experience in architecting and building large-scale batch processing pipelines using Big Data.
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.