I am looking for a contract data engineer to work within a data driven consultancy on a 4 month contract, with strong likelihood for extension.
Please note, this role is inside of ir35
What they are looking for:
- you must be able to commute to London once or twice a month
- experience with big data technologies (aws, redshift, glue, py-spark)
- experience of MPP (massive parallel processing) databases is helpful (teradata, netezza)
- big data
- programming (python, sql)
- data modelling experience
- data pipelining skills
- visualisation experience (tableau, PBI)
- cloud experience
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.