London - Part Remote
Up to £60,000
Are you a Data Engineer with experience working with Cloud Platforms looking for your next challenge at an up and coming company in the renewable energy sector. This impressive company are looking for their next Date Engineer with experience in cloud platforms and ETL pipelines. They operate within the renewable energy market working on exciting products including residential battery storage, electric vehicle charging points and solar panels. As a business they have grown immensely and are therefore looking to expand their high performing team. If you're a Data Engineer with a passion for cloud platforms and an interest in working with the renewable energy space, this is the role for you! You will experience a fun environment with a good work life balance with the option to work partly remotely.
- Responsible for building the ETL data pipelines
- Developing and supporting the Data warehouse within GCP
- Build real-time data processing pipelines to publish the data in GCP
- Providing technical support to internal teams and to external individuals
- Coding strategic solutions which are reusable and easily maintainable
- Producing clear concise documentation where required
- Working closely with the Lead Data Engineer to apply the data strategy, and create any ETL pipelines.
- Pro-actively implementing solution to understand better how internal and external users performs
- Work closely with internal business teams gathering data requirements; translating them to technical artifacts and mapping them to Google Platform.
- You should have at least 2 years experience working on a cloud platform - GCP, AWS, Azure
- Have commercial experience of Python and SQL, as well as experience using data warehousing and BigQuery
- Should have knowledge of ETL pipelines but not necessarily experience building them
- Must have good commercial experience of data reporting and data visualisation
- An ideal candidate will have data reporting experience in looka.
If you're an experienced Data Engineer looking for your next step up in a position of Data Engineer that offers amazing exposure to working on projects in the renewable energy industry then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.