Reports To: The Data Architect will report to the VP of Data and be the fifth member of the Data Science team.
This organization is five years old and recently received another round of funding to continue their growth. As an organization focused on bringing Clinical Trials to a local level, more than ever you will be able to make a true impact on society. When you join this team as the Data Architect you will need to come in with the ability to work with data at scale. The team will be taking their 3rd party infrastructure in house and you will run point on that project. This may seem like a big task, but the company is investing in the team and you will help them grow.
Location: 100% Remote with an Austin office
Salary: $120k - $150k with full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the infrastructure to capture large amounts of company data
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to find requirements and then source the data
- Collaborate with 3rd part who built infrastructure as you work to bring that in-house
- Be key point of contact with new partnership that will allow company to bring in a large volume of EHR data
- 5+ years as a Data Engineer or Data Architect
- Python, Spark, SQL, AWS, ETL.
- Experience working with clinical data a huge bonus
- Familiarity with Big Data and working with data at scale
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.