- Use Knowledge of SQL and Excel to produce findings and reports
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyse structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist or similar role
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in SQL and Oracle
- Good knowledge of Python and Pyspark
- Good knowledge of Data Lakes
- Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.