Data Quality Manager
Up to 65k + bonuses
Beaconsfield - Hybrid - Twice a week in the office
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Manager to join a successful company in a growing environment. This permanent position is well suited to someone who is adaptable to a fast paced environment and wants to work for a company that pushes them to be the best, with amazing career growth opportunities. The company is in the care industry, offering luxury residential homes to those with dementia. They are now looking to onboard a Data Quality Manager with 3+ years of commercial experience delivering corporate data warehouse and reporting systems. In return you will benefit from a great remuneration package.
- Being a leader of data management
- Supporting the BI community
- Provide foundations for high quality information management
- Maintaining tools and systems - data warehouse and reporting, fixing data issues, cleaning data and enhancing the quality of data.
- 3+ years of commercial experience delivering corporate data warehouse and reporting systems.
- Proven record of data quality and governance
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Desirable : knowledge of the UK health and social care
If you'd like to join an organisation using tech to deliver really good stuff, click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.