- Help simplify data handling processes
- Develop improvements to the existing data model
- Monitor data quality and help fix errors and bugs within the platform
- Build automated processes that load, cleanse and standardise data
- Assist in the migration of current dashboards from existing data models
- Develop new dashboard functionality, test new visuals and implement best practices across Strategy View
- Provide estimate of effort required to develop each prototype with the team
- Assist the team to build new dashboards, by helping to document use cases and writing scripts to optimize visuals
- Proven ability to model data and develop dashboards with Power BI
- Good knowledge of writing ETL scripts
- SQL Server
- DAX languages
- Data models for Power BI
- Graph and Network theory experience
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.