- Experience working in a data or product analytics role, closely tied to a product engineering team running experiments at pace
- Passionate about solving problems
- Strong SQL and ideally experience with dbt(or other data modelling tool)
- Snowflake or other cloud data warehouse
- Heap (or Google Analytics), and Tableau (or other dashboarding tool like Power BI)
- Working closely with product engineering and loyalty teams
- Define key product metrics, design tests to improve those metrics, and track KPIs
- Define the data required that our products need to collect to better inform future insights and maintain the quality and integrity of our data over the long term.
- Use your strong SQL skills to help maintain a robust data stack for whole company
- Support the CRM team
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.