Customer Success Manager - London - Permanent - £65,000
A fantastic role in London for a Customer Success Manager to join a growing business!
I am currently supporting a London based client who is looking to revolutionise the energy industry. Their vision is to make our energy systems more sustainable and smarter. You will be working on an industry first product that is the leading B2B online marketplace for flexible energy purchasing. This client is looking for a Customer to join their growing team in supporting the use of their marketplace for flexibility that is helping transform the energy industry. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining happy and successful customers that trust the business to deliver a service that meets their needs. This company places particular importance on personal development as well creating a collaborative environment through running fortnightly meet-ups to keep teams engaged! This is a flexible working opportunity.
- You must have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience delivering exceptional customer support for B2B digital product businesses, with at least 2 of these years in a management position.
- Previous experience with customer support software tools like Help Scout (and ideally managed) both document writing, mail and inchat functions before.
- Comfortable with system configuration
- Able to work with clients directly
- Excellent communication
- Highly desirable if you have any start up environment experience.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role or know someone that would be, then please get in touch with me on [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.