CTO - Remote Role - £120K + Package
Are you a seasoned CTO who specialises in digital transformation strategies?
Austin Fraser is representing a leading brand in the hospitality and leisure space who require a CTO to be an integral board member for their multiple hotel and leisure sites.
This business is using the latest technology to enhance their offering in a modern way.
You will have be responsible for;
- Developing Technology & Digital Strategy Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely Sourcing, evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure utilising the IT team throughout
- Implementation of data systems to support customer insights and support strategy development
- Overall responsibility of all Technology
- Expertise in digital transformation projects and process improvement
- Manage technical resources and ensure they're geared towards technological development
- Creating networking safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep guest information confidential
- Line management of 3 direct reports and the overall IT function
In Summary we are looking for an innovator and someone who can challenge and make sure this business keeps ahead of the curve.
Retail or Hospitality experience from multiple sites is an advantage.
The role is fully remote with travel for the exec team meetings and site visits
For further information and a detailed discussion and an extended job specification please contact Gavin Stephens at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.