- Assist the Head of CRM to achieve targets for growth in online customer activity via various Marketing channels
- Support across other CRM channels including app and monitor and report back on the performance of CRM
- Support CRM operations with the design, development and optimisation of CRM programmes to drive revenue and engagement
- Build and execute personalised CRM lifecycle and ad hoc campaigns
- Understands the customer lifecycle
- Work with Data Scientist team to perfect a feedback loop from operational decisions to machine learning models
- 2 years experience in CRM minimum
- Email campaign production, sends and evaluation using third party tools
- Understanding and experience of data segmentation
- Good understanding of HTML and best email practices
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Good Knowledge of Email Marketing and Ecommerce KPIs
- Good understanding of Email Deliverability and the various factors that affect it
- Understanding of SQL is desirable
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.