My client has been working within the process automation industry for over 25 years, they are looking for a hardworking, resourceful and ambitious person who wants to join their expanding team and develop their career to the next level.
My client is searching for a Controls Engineer who will be responsible for delivering projects, on time and within budget, PLC system software configuration and the production of control and instrumentation documentation and drawings.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate design experience on one or more of the following:
- Mitsubishi (Q series PLC)
- Mitsubishi E series HMI configuration
- Rockwell (ControlLogix PLC, RS Logix)
- Rockwell RSView32 configuration
- Siemens (S5, S7, Winn CC)
- Siemens ProTool configuration
- Wonderware InTouch SCADA Configuration
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC programming
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus configuration
- Site based Testing\Commissioning of the above Systems.
Design experience within the Water Industry sector would be an advantage. Including in areas such as potable water production and distribution and waste-water treatment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Develop strong relationships with the internal employees and external clients
- Good keyboard skills and IT literacy (ideally Word, Excel and Access)
- Good forward planning skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Full UK driving license.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then apply below now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.