READY TO BUILD SOMETHING?👷♀️
Are you ready to help BUILD something? Craving the chance to DIVE into leadership NOW?
Our team of Tech Recruiters and Account Managers focused on Contract work is looking for a Manager to come in and have IMMEDIATE impact. Currently a team of 4, we are ready to GROW and truly leave our mark on the Austin Tech Contracts world.
This role will broadly encompass 4 Key Pillars:
- Leadership & Team Building - Caring for and Coaching your people!
- Talent Attraction - Being a leader people want to work for!
- Sales Delivery & Execution - Enable your team for success!
- Evaluation & Development of Methodology - Find what's working, what's not, and help the team grow!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You get to be an instrumental part of the team's growth
- 100% Flexible work environment (no set hours, work from office, home or wherever!)
- Truly UNLIMITED PTO (on average, our employees take 20-40 days off a year)
- Transparent growth tracks
- Quarterly Incentive trips (last one was to Vegas, next one is in Miami)
- Fun, supportive, inclusive, encouraging team and environment
- + So much more!
THE NITTY GRITTY 📝
To get more specific, here's what you will be handling on a Daily/Weekly basis:
Setting Goals & Reviewing Performance:
- Ensure that clear sales objectives, sales plans and behavioral expectations are set for the team.
- Ensure that every member of the team is aware of their individual sales objectives, sales plans and behavioral expectations
- Ensure that the team has clear priorities / objectives and SMART targets for the day.
- Ensuring that there is regular and consistent follow up on the sales objectives, sales plans and behavioral expectations.
- Ensure that the follow up is used to highlight progress and then readjust individual sales objectives, sales plans and behavioral expectations if needed.
Daily Sales Management & Critical Sales Moments:
Providing support during key moments in the sales process, including:
- Job Leads
- Job specs
- Candidate Searches / Sourcing Checklist
- Interview prep
- Interview feedback
- Closing calls
- Burning fires
- Ensuring the team is motivated, focused, and happy
Weekly Catch-Ups & Coaching Sessions:
- A Weekly Meeting to discuss: Wellbeing, Performance, Action Plans, Delivering your action plans, Support
- Diagnosing and indentifying a consultant's key learning needs. These sessions are on or off desk sessions designed to coach an individual to achieve a better standard of work.
Additionally, you will be expected to conduct the following on a Monthly/Quarterly basis:
- PBR's (Professional Business Review)
- EOMM (End of Month Meeting)
- Growing Your Team + Developing Talent
- Vision Planning
- Supporting Relationships both Internally and Externally
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 👀
- Leaders or Aspiring Leaders
- Proven successful track record in individual performance as well as team performance
- STRONG Contracts Recruitment experience (A MUST HAVE)
- Strong understanding of both 180 Recruitment/Account Management and 360 Recruitment
- Staffing Agency experience (preferably within Tech Contracts)
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.