UX design | £600 (inside ir35)| 12 monthes | Remote
Ux designer (contract)
Our client is looking for a UX designer to help the end Client & Internal team craft competitive products. They will have will need to have cognitive thinking skills and problem-solving techniques as a base to
- Work with the Design Leads on enterprise design projects
- Help the team to understand major problems
- Carry out basic research such as conducting surveys, and interviews
- Delivering designs through task flows, Information architecture, Wire-framing, Hi-Fidelity designs.
- Validate design through regular feedback, from stakeholders
- Document the process and align them with existing design trends & innovation.
- Taking responsible also for the Visual Design part of the product from designing to front-end development with collaboration from the rest of the team
- Responsible for reviewing the designs during the development cycle and collaborating with the development team.
- Skill: Photoshop, Sketch or Figma, HTML
- You should have successfully shipped at least 2 products in the last year.
- Must be a team-player
UX Design | £600 (inside ir35)| 12 monthes| Remote
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.