Manual tester (mobile app)| contract | asap start |300pd|
Our client is one of the Uk's largest digital product-agencies and they are looking to hire a QA Engineer with experience in mobile testing for an initial 4 month contract
They are looking to hire iOS and Android QA Engineers on a contract basis to help the end client further the success of their audiological care services in high street stores. They will be looking for a QA engineer to work across cutting-edge mobile technologies in a dynamic and rapidly moving environment. As part of the role, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team (UX, UI, UR,BA, Dev & test).
- Extensive experience in manual testing on mobile platforms
- Planning detailed end-to-end testing manual testing
- Manual testing with HI and smartphone devices and OSs
- Documentation of test strategy / test cases and manual test outcomes
- Experience testing apps on a matrix of iOS and Android mobile apps / devices / OS versions
- * Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Mobile and Server
Manual tester (mobile app)| contract | asap start |300pd
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.