An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join our forward thinking Revenue Operations team as a Content Marketing Manager.
We're looking for someone that's digitally savvy, with a passion for editing and creating cutting edge content.
If you have a flair for communication, an understanding of how to engage the end user and have an eye for creating, this could be an amazing opportunity to join an award winning team in a forward thinking Recruitment business.
We're a challenger brand and want to create content that helps us push our industry forward, resonate with our market and help us stand out from the crowd.
What makes this opportunity exciting, is the variety our business offers. We have two customer facing brands; Austin Fraser (Technology) and Austin Vita (Life Sciences). We also have a number of branded communities to keep engaged and add value to.
Your role as a Content Marketing Manager will be to help us do the following:
- Articulate our tone of voice and embed it within the company.
- Create content to build awareness with key clients in the cities we operate.
- Create engaging content to position our consultants as thought leaders.
- Develop a strategy for collecting and packaging insights our consultants can use with their candidates and clients.
- Help craft exciting automated communications aligned with our TOV.
- Manage the social media presence for Austin Fraser & Austin Vita: LinkedIn, Xing, Other.
Sounding fun? Ready for the challenge? Read on for the details…
Just some of the perks!
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% flexible working. We know great work can be done anywhere and we empower our people to choose where and when they work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday.
- Understanding and encouraging leaders to assist, guide and celebrate your successes; partnered with a positive and like minded team to encourage your journey.
- A stunning HQ located in the Thames Tower building central Reading for an easy commute when needed.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives - EAP Assist programme.
What we need from you?
- Experience of ownership of a content strategy.
- Has played a key part in developing a tone of voice.
- Recruitment experience ideal, or crafting content in a professional services environment.
- Experience developing automations and/or email communications.
- Exposure to multiple content streams from blogging/email/social/video/Web/podcast etc.
Expertise and Technical skills
- Developing content for multiple personas and channels, globally.
- Track record creating/commissioning cut through, engaging content.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mind set that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Strong stakeholder management, able to network and develop relationships
- Proven track record of delivering multi-level / channel initiatives and campaigns
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.