My client has been working within the process automation industry for over 25 years, they are looking for a hardworking, resourceful and ambitious person who wants to join their expanding team and develop their career to the next level.
My client is searching for a Commissioning Engineer who will be responsible for developing commissioning plans, site commissioning files, methodologies, undertaking Factory Acceptance Testing and liaising with suppliers and subcontractors throughout the on-site commissioning process.
Specific Role and Responsibility:
The commissioning, interfacing and setting to work of equipment including:
- Motor Control Centres
- Pumping Plant
- Process Equipment
- Various Instrumentation
The ideal candidate will be able to undertake the following duties:
- Attendance of commissioning meetings with representatives from client engineering and operational teams
- Undertaking client training covering both operational and technical competencies
- Provision of emergency call out cover where necessary
- Completion of commissioning records and diaries ensuring that all progress and equipment settings are recorded for the O&M manuals
- Undertake the role of site coordinator during the commissioning/snagging phase of the projects you are involved in, in order to ensure our client complies with all the relevant regulations and provide a point of contact for the client at site level
Experience working within the Water Sector across Clean and Waste Water Treatment with specific capability in;
- Electrical/Instrumentation HND/HNC or equivalent
- Proven Mechanical and Electrical experience - being able to demonstrate Electrical competency
- Experience in executing pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for clean and waste-water projects
- Good technical and organisational skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please apply below.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.