Cloud Security Engineer
Permanent | 80K | Birmingham, UK (Remote)
Austin Fraser is currently working with a multinational information technology services and consulting client looking for a Cloud Security Engineer.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in cloud security
- Understanding of CIS benchmarks for GCP or other cloud providers
- Knowledge of Terraform scripting and Python or .Net Core language
- Ability to work with DevOps/Infra colleagues and client´s Cybersecurity Office to create the required secure landing zones
- Understanding of security challenges in areas such as virtual networks, databases and compute
- Experience in hardening Kubernetes clusters is a plus
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.