Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - London - Paying up to £55K.
A fantastic role in London for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing business!
I am currently supporting a London based start-up client who is looking to revolutionise the energy industry. Their vision is to make our energy systems more sustainable and smarter. You will be working on an industry first product that is the leading B2B online marketplace for flexible energy purchasing. This client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. You will play a pivotal role in scaling and enhancing their platform to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
This company places particular importance on personal development as well creating a collaborative environment through running fortnightly meet-ups to keep teams engaged! This is a flexible working opportunity.
- Assisting the decision making around the architecture of new features.
- Writing and reviewing new code.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Finding ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Detecting technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Working closely with the developers, designers and product managers to influence new feature decisions.
- At least 2 years commercial experience working with cloud infrastructure in either: GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Experience with some of the following tech stack: Python, Django, Postrgre SQL, VueJS.
- Previous experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Previous experience of automating and improving development and release processes.
- Passionate about delivering good practices for continuous delivery, in particular, infrastructure as code, code reviews, testing and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly desirable: any experience with docker and kubernetes.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.