Austin Fraser is supporting a local medical robotics company to help find a Sr. Robotics Software Engineer.
In this role, you will develop algorithms that define a robotic arm's motions during a surgical procedure. Likewise, you will own the motion planning pipeline for a surgical robot.
If you're looking to work for a mission driven, innovative start-up with premier growth potential, then this is the role for you. PLUS they are offering Base Salary + Bonus + Equity!
Qualifications of Robotics Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in relevant industries working on robotic arms motion
- Experience developing motion planning pipeline for robotic arms using common algorithms such as RRT, RRT*, A*, etc.
- Strong understanding of robotic arm's kinematics and null space navigation.
- Strong software development skills in C++ and data structures.
- Experience developing software in a regulated environment such as medical or aerospace industries.
- Experience developing real-time motion control software.
- Experience in 3D modelling techniques.
Responsibilities of Robotics Software Engineer
- Develop algorithms for motion planning and control in a structured and also an unstructured environment
- Work with other teams to define how the motion planning constraints are defined.
- Develop production software that implements motion planning algorithms.
- Adhere to the highest standards of coding in a regulated environment.
- Participate in rigorous testing and perform root cause analysis