What does this position offer?
- 30 holidays
- 100% remote working (within Germany)
- Relocation support from other countries
- Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
- Agile working
- Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
- Influence the future of autonomous driving and infotainment/navigation
- Define, extend and maintain modern C++ audio API's
- Work on the technical roadmap in order to constantly improve these API's and provide guidance to engineers from other departments on how to integrate them
- Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and testing your code
- Work with the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
- At least 2 years professional working experience in C++
- Strong skills working API design and real-time systems
- Experience in TDD and ideally also with YOCTO and embedded Linux
- Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
- Motivation to work on long-term projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the headquarter in Berlin. In this role you will be part of the audio team. If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.