* FULLY REMOTE (UK) *
C# .NET Developer
Are you an experienced Full Stack C# .NET Developer who wants to work from wherever they wish to?
Want to be part of an agile workforce who build high quality bespoke information software?
Our client is looking for an experienced Full Stack C# .NET software developer to bring their skills and get involved throughout the entire software lifecycle of building a bespoke information system.
With an emphasis on someone with a keen interest in their own personal development to contribute positively to a work culture of continuous improvement. As each developer within their team is encouraged to grow and develop their skill set.
Are you that person?
What will you be doing…
- To contribute towards improving the architectural framework, and automated unit test framework,
- Work within an efficient DevOps environment with a great opportunity to learn new processes
- Work as a team to build engaging and innovative bespoke platform solutions
- Build code for the future
- Work within a collaborative team to keep technical knowledge and your skills up to date and relevant. We love sharing information, ideas and best practices across the team
What are they looking for in you?
- 5 Years Experience
- HTML, CSS
- Typescript and Angular
If you love the sound of this opportunity and would like to find out more then you should apply below...
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.