- Liaise with Risk Managers, Risk Analytics, Front Office business and technology
- Perform gap analysis
- Undertake current state analysis and document findings
- Undertake investigations of processes and functions and data
- Consolidate data from different and potentially conflicting sources of data
- Experience working within a risk function or on Market or Counterparty Risk projects
- Knowledge and experience of Counterparty Risk and PFE
- Good product knowledge across products (Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX, Rates, Credit, Equities, Commodities)
- Experience or understanding of risk regulations
- Strong business analysis and Data Modelling skills
- Excellent data analysis skills: SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Investment Bank experience
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.