Business Analyst - 6 Month Rolling Contract - Remote.
I am currently supporting a financial client in search of a strong Business Analyst with experience within an Agile environment. The role will be fully remote as of now and looking to be a 6 month rolling contract. Additionally, there will be the requirement to travel to Switzerland at various time points, all of which will be incorporated into rates.
- Working within a team to deliver transformation change projects.
- Participating in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Analyse, document and support the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Taking part in a range of Scrum events.
- Ensure optimal quality of the end product throughout the process from a business perspective.
- Raise defects and control risks for improvement.
- Strong proven experience of working as an Agile Business Analyst 5+ years.
- Proven experience within the financial services domain is critical for this role.
- A strong ability to write both business and functional requirements.
- 3+ years Charles River experience.
- Be data driven.
- Outstanding time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Confident comprehension of software development processes/procedures for managing system requirements.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.