BlockChain Engineer - Solidity / Rust / Smart Contract / TypeScript / Python / Golang
Does working with a Unicorn status company sound interesting to you? Are you looking for more of a challenge in your work?
Austin Fraser has partnered with one of the world's leading NFT Marketplaces - this rapidly growing group is looking to bring on several talented engineers who have impressive backgrounds.
This profitable Series B recently raised over $100M in less than 6 months, and has a valuation of well over $1B.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead design research in EVM/Solidity
- Work with other engineers, testers, product owners, and leaders of company to turn technical vision into product-focused results on a consistent basis
- Contribute development to Rust smart contract
Key Skill Requirements:
- 2-4 years of Rust, Vyper, or Solidity
- 4+ years of Server Programming in Ruby, Python, Golang, or Typescript
- Experience with Ethereum Testing Suites
- Base Salary range: 135K - 210K (L5 - L6, DOE)
- Total Compensation: 345K - 680K (L5 - L6, DOE)
- Immediately liquid tokens on top of Base + Equity
- 100% Remote-First environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Paid Medical/Dental/Vision
- $1,000, one time WFH stipend
- $200 monthly wellness credit
- $75 monthly phone credit
- 2 step interview process, with a paid trial (paid to test out the company as an employee) as the "final"
There are so many exciting things happening at this fast growing company that you can have a major impact at. If this sounds like something you want to learn more about apply here and we will discuss more!!