Backend Engineer Role
£75,000 + Benefits
A great opportunity for a driven Backend Engineer looking to join an exciting, fast paced team, within a London based Start up company. You will be joining a collaborative team that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
You will be working within an Agile software development team with some of the latest tech including AWS ECS/EKS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Opensearch and SNS, creating services that power revolutionary web and native mobile applications.
- Proven track record building online services and APIs, having built and scaled end-to-end mobile/web applications.
- Familiar with principles such as SOLID, TDD, YAGNI and KISS
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL database development
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Comfortable following best practices (CI, Docker Containerization, Automated testing)
- Competitive Salary with industry matching pay reviews
- Flexible working / Hybrid model (Predominantly at home)
- Great exposure and ability to impact a fast-growing, mission-driven start-up.
Please click APPLY NOW if this is of interest to you. I'd love to go over this in further detail, please ensure that you have the necessary contact information on your application.
This role doesn't offer sponsorship, please only apply if you have full right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.