A video content company that makes videos to make you laugh is looking for Ruby on Rails experience as they look to grow their platform. This is a small and agile team that will empower you to get the job done.
Salary: $120k - $140k
- Work with small team as main back-end engineer
- Service the video content team
- Produce high quality, secure, performant, testable Ruby code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years of experience
- Ruby on Rails
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.