Build Engineer - DevOps
Marketing Data Hub
Project to provide a centralised Master Data repository of Client Profiles and their marketing preferences. Data sourced from multiple upstream systems, ETL processed, and distributed to multiple down stream systems.
1. Create a central store of client profiles and their marketing preferences (consent management).
2. Handle the master data management elements around the datasets that flow in from the various data sources.
3. Pump the data out via bulk or API to various marketing platforms as it will be the master authoritative source of marketing consent.
Cloudera platform is used with hue, hive, HDFS and spark.
- CI/CD pipelines in Cloudera
- Core DevOps skills - IaC - CI/CD pipelines - Team City, Jenkins, GitLab, Terraform
- Core Azure skills - PaaS, Azure DevOps, Vault, (AKS nice to have)
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Spark / DataBricks / Big Data experience highly desirable
- Cloudera platform with hue, hive, HDFS and spark experience highly desirable
- Confidence in architecting applications around cloud PaaS services
- Ability to work with Technical Architect / Solution Architect to produce and enhance an overall Solution Architecture that describes the end-to-end flow
- Past experience of customer data and personalisation
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to tackle new problems in a structured way
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across different management levels and seniority
- Good team working and client relationship skills (internal clients)
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.