What does this position offer?
- 30 holidays
- 3-4 days per week remote working option
- Relocation support from other countries
- Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
- Agile working
- Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
- Create and coordinate the software test strategy (from unit till end-user testing) for your team
- Writing blueprints to define and implement those test arrangements
- Together with your team you will develop the right tooling to fulfill the strategies while having a strong focus on automation
- Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and
testing your code
- Be prepared to use the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
- At least 5 years professional working experience, including one year testing experience
- You already worked in a bigger company and have experience with State-of-the-Art Software Testing Methodologies
- Strong hands-on mindset and affinity for voice assistance technologies
- You also have a strong knowledge of working with Linux as well as CI/CD technologies and Python(3)
- Experience with CMake, Yocto and embedded systems would be a plus
- Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the headquarter in Berlin.
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.