Automation Tester - Remote/Oxfordshire - £65k + bonus
If you want to work with cutting edge technologies on variety of web and cloud based applications then look no further! We've been working with this organisation for a number of years to build out their ever growing development teams and this year is no different...
Supporting the UK's web services infrastructure, this role would give you the opportunity to work on projects that ensure the continued smooth running of 1000s of businesses as well as provide the platform for you to explore, dig deeper and introduce new ideas into the test and development function. You'd be expected to take an active role in code development and test framework progression working closely with stakeholders, product owners and developers.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Own and Manage the test automation backlog working with the wider softwre development team ensuring delivery of resilient and high performing test cases
- Produce high quality automation
- Advocate and continue the drive for the adoption of automation tooling
- Explore and recommend tools and techniques for implementation across the organisation
What are they looking for in you?
- Automation and tool understanding for architecture improvement
- Ability to convert manual test cases into Automation
- Docker/Kubernetes or similar exposure
With well above average salaries for the area, 28 days holiday, 10% bonus, 7% pension contribution and medical cover as well as working within a fast paced agile software development team, this opportunity is NOT to be missed! All interviews conducted over video and moving forward, flexible working is at the forefront of their mind.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exceptional company so if you're interested please get in touch - even just for an informal and confidential chat!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.