Test Automation Engineer | Austin, Texas
A growing technology solutions provider with a focus within the treasury and finance space is looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience in RPA and UIPath! They are growing out a team here in Austin and looking for people who are excited to work for a thriving startup and want to be part of the growth.
They are open to people who are new graduates and have worked with Robot process automation for school projects or someone who has about 2 years of experience. You'll work closely with the Director and as they grow, there will be opportunities for career growth!
This is a full-time, direct hire position requiring candidates to be located in Austin, Texas. While they are operating fully remote, they have an office downtown and want someone who will be available for team meetings in the future.
US Citizens or Greencard holders are encouraged to apply, as they cannot support Visas.
- Work closely with the Director and stakeholders to understand business requirements for testing
- Manage test plans and maintain data in the testing platform
- Design and implement automation of test cases using RPA or test automation platforms like UiPath or Selenium
- Ensure automations built connect via REST API back to the testing platform
- Collaborate with global team o testing projects
- Experience with RPA tools, ideally UiPath
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience developing and consuming Web APIs
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject, finance, or economics