Automation Technician (Maintenance)
My client is one of the biggest 3PL companies in the world. They have an urgent need for an Automation Technician to join them in a busy distribution centre based in the East Midlands.
If you are a maintenance engineer who has great experience working on PLC control systems to be able to fault find/troubleshoot then please take a look a the criteria below and apply for this role.
Skills must include:
- Strong knowledge of Conveyor controls systems
- Strong knowledge of Siemens PLCs 300, 400, 1200 and 1500 range.
- Strong knowledge of the PLC software Simatic Manager and TIA Portal.
- Maintenance background (Not Commissioning)
- Proven Leadership skills
- Minimum a HND or HNC qualification in either Electrical, Automation control background.
- A huge plus would be someone with Mechanical knowledge who can be multi-skilled.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.