Front-End Engineer - Angular | Up to £60k | London
About the role:
You will be a Front End developer working with a great team who are dedicated to creating amazing online experiences. Their focus is strongly on quality and creating value for their clients. The team you will be working with use open source technologies and delivery approaches in their design and building technique. The company's philosophy is one of continuous improvement and are really committed to helping everyone grow and improve their skills.
- Complete all tasks to the best level of quality and level of efficiency.
- You will be an active member of the Engineering Chapter by attending sessions and contributing to discussions by sharing ideas and collaborating with your peers.
- You will be working closely with the Design and Product teams making sure that all UX/Design briefs are understood well and signed off by being technically assessed before development begins.
- You will produce code that has been tested well, is efficient and clean.
- 3+ years commercial experience in HTML, CSS
- 2+ years commercial experience with TDD and BDD with Cypress, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai,
- Webpack, Gulp or Grunt (not essential but a plus)
- Git, Github, Gitlab (not essential but a plus)
- Experience of Web development with API-feed data
- Cross browser compatibility experience
- Progressive Web Apps experience
- Experience working with designers (graphic and UX)
- Should have very good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good, strong work ethic being able to work in a fast paced environment without close supervision
- Staying on top of new developments in the Front End market
- Web Accessibility (specifically WAI-ARIA)
- Working in a CI / CD environment
- Atomic or material design
- Agile / Scrum
- Understanding of coding standards and conventions
- Familiarity with OpenAPI
Nice to have;
- Exposure to React, Node.js, Python and Go
- HATEOAS / Hypermedia APIs
This company is part of GroupM and is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,700 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent salary and benefits.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.