Angular Developer - Fintech - 50 - 65K - London - fully remote - must be UK based
Austin Fraser is working with a fin-tech organisation that uses a bespoke interface to identify compelling trade ideas across the fin-tech space. The company brings together dealers and issuers from over 50 cities across 6 continents worldwide, helping create a truly global, digital debt capital market.
If you're an Angular 2+ developer who enjoys working on new features and greenfield projects please APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years working as a Front End Developer
- 2+ years using with Angular2+
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS etc.
- £500 home office budget
- Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
- Established client base (Bank of America ML, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc…)
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
The successful Angular Developer will be able to bring new ideas to the table, indicating why specific tech should be integrated into the projects and be able to support the team when needed.
If you think this position could be right for you please apply today!
Angular Developer - Fintech - 50 - 65K - London
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.